Covid-19 Protection Framework at Youthtown.
We are OPEN and running our After-School & Holiday Programmes.
Youthtown will be operating under the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Social Development guidance.
- All Youthtown staff are fully vaccinated.
ORANGE Traffic Light Setting (CPF)
- There is no longer a restriction to operate in bubbles.
Face Coverings are required:
- For all workers and will be worn while on programme, unless eating or outdoor exercising.
- When transporting participants.
- For parents/caregivers when signing participants in and out.
- For all children Year 4 and older masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- When possible programmes will operate outside.
- When inside, doors and windows will be open for ventilation.
- Staff will be following guidelines on food safety.
- When handling food, face masks and gloves will be worn at all times.
- Children are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
What Parent/Caregivers can expect at our programme sites:
- A programme workers will meet you outside of programme to help you sign in/out your young person
- Please wear a face covering
- Maintain a 1m distance from workers and other parents/caregivers
- You will be asked to sign in/out while outside the programme space
- A Youthtown worker will collect your young person and bring them to the programme space or out to the sign out desk
- If your young person displays symptoms of illness, you will be contacted for earlier collection. Remember if you, or your young person are unwell, please let us know and do not attend our programmes.